This is the
thieves language that is comprosed of hand gestures and only that. The
idea behind it is to do the hand gesture as you will yet don't be seen
by non thieves. The gestures below are only a part as the rest is sign
language as shown in the graphic of druidic sign
language. This is visited in truth as some body sign language which is also thieves sign language. By writing this document I break no oath or adjucant thieves code in body sign, for I am no longer a thief. Think to work or go away by the idea to thieve to get things back. So "no I accept yes that is there I know why you came you just need to gnow to get the item or wallet back". You can use mixed signals yet some don't use this. So I think no longer to use these signs to remain with peace by minding things.
The signs are done by the hand otherwise just speak what you want as you think the intention, if necessary there is always a new idea yet not always there sometimes some response. I think this is based with sign language with intent or fingers you see as they are with movement, thought abounds for awhile. Think positive attitiude to hide in the world ciou I will leave you this as a rememberance of things:
Some basic signs:
- thinking or busy; too able to do something else just not that by some point.
- working; its in there doing things your own way with ideal.
- denial; not willing to do things by feel or not wanting it.
- focused; its working or self-created feel or feeling as you hide one thing to not notice things.
- allowing; its okay to think that or focus then create sometimes with my help.
- stinking; thought for disrespect even though you meant respect with fear or interest or something stolen in view where now or cleaning up is respect by now.
- pointing things out; to point in the direction of yourself or with some direction look or go that way
- to hold fingers or hand by a slightly stiff position; slight finger pain or hand pain. if held otherwise smelly fingers if let go loose or about to strike if gone to a very stiff finger or relax pose.
- stress voice or think to show intense pain; while sometimes holding fingers on some spot, this means there is a wounded spot or aggravation otherwise alright this is to the point. This is then out or not there as you are aware thinking this is painful already occurs.
- two fingers on a point; painful by here
- to laugh hysterically or laugh for a bit; intense pain somewhere or this is sometimes in the mind but due note you don't have to show a sign all the time.
- blowing out the mouth sometimes raising arm over head; I give up or this is pain or tension relief blowing air out the mouth some are switching sugar out with substitute sugar.
Some hand or body language signs other than sign language:
- to state or show something then don't do the idea not run it through = not by serious threat, by feel don't run think, then run it through
- see to the area to look right or left = look around or time activity is turning to go by the area or pointed finger you look or feel the area is where you point for attention
- to see then observe changes as you speak = time illusion that indicates what you think sometimes by dog
- lie with a straight or by a straight face or speak a lie with a serious expression = pathological lyer or taken advantage
- open or close mouth or open either area door as you think a way or look serious as you speak = think or pay attention to area by focus
- hold object up or point to object = offer or trade
- to state or show something then rub or circle a finger = don't do unless the idea is worthwhile is this is some area are you serious or the person is with a whirl in the air loony.
- hold a fist to the hand or face = hit to self or not serious don't think stupidly or not there or your taken serious.
- hold a finger to the body = not serious if you think to work or go away as the item or ideal is not there.
- hold a finger to show alone = if directed to a person pissed off or no longer interesting if no no one.
- think then turn left point = think point away to get to safty or signals crossed
- act to state or show something then don't do the idea to avoid situations by feel = create thought use or think to show is showing object by use
- wand idea or hand gesture that indicates a symbol = magic is done by thinking to create then use is thought or activity that means energy use to create. Seen you think to direct or create by feel to work is sometimes related to stealing, this is sometimes by the thief to the take that is by a taker.
- nod head or seeming to accept things = indicated yes I know I work by that means, see I allow magic any time
- indicate no religion = no go heaven
- look at the stars or look to the ground area arrangement pattern = go to the space or heavens that are with other planet or stars you can use by feel as energy
- thinking by fist held to face or usual feel = not serious don't bother I only offer don't take me
- to state or show something then point to where as a trash is or not pointed to trash there or don't do the idea = not serious just to where I point to move things or use go to the trash to throw away or toss away, otherwise no use is when or where by area
- waving hand by finger movement = sorta strange or felt not used
- think to show something then indicate the idea = not serious unless you think or shake a fist at someone to avoid
- use I statements or ignore where you don't have to do things "or not", use or net is think by indication = assertive thinking by I think so no this is what you think stop or do something else or use no as you think yes you don't believe in born evil
- to state or show something then don't do the idea = not serious
- nod head by moving forward or no hit = indicated yes I know is otherwise known as slam down
- nod head or hit = indicated yes I know
- one finger slides to the rest = open lock
- one finger slides to the rest with another outer finger circling up = open lock open door.
- move hand in circle where arm is with a U = sneak around or go around
- moving one finger in towards the rest with another inner finger indication = second or third finger that is going down in a circular close door or close lock pattern or outer finger going up is open lock or door.
- one finger openly goes in spiral = outward spiral is create or inward spiral is thinking to do so otherwise leftward spiral is with chaos by distraction or rightward spiral is with order by thought or non distraction.
- sometimes to state or show something then use a different language = not serious just not or you know the language is body language not stupid don't act dumb
- thinking or hold fingers out then thumbs up = thinking to accept this is okay or think to stop
- arms winging or held to the side a bit = thinking to stop or fearful.
- closed fist banged on chest = think to stop or ready to fight.
- closed fist = think to stop
- closed fist as some hand is especially pointed to some person or area = determined or angry so avoid then don't bother, feeling frustration for a fight or no, avoid if unclosed as though you hold your hand out for greeting or not mind others.
- closed hand = ready to slap or hit from feelings or frustration.
- some feel or held together hands is welcome to the area.
- slap somewhere or face off = thought of broken promise or relief sign from frustrated ideom.
- hit to chest = friendly gesture if a light hit or attack if harder to hit.
- fingers tapping, number of repute is number with repetitions, tap a finger or hold up the finger with thumb = noticed activity or a tap or number by activity is nor or 1 tap is success by luck no squabble, 2 taps is warning or no area use, 3 taps is failure, 4 taps are creativity by how or what you do to use.
- think to point to a pocket or person then pocket or purse = pickpocket none or agreed is theft is expresso as the indicator finger is the object you want as expression, only take the purse or use some cash or not bother
- think to put the item back then point to the pocket to return things to you by feel is thought yet say some action then don't do = you are aware I want that back or no taking by use with technique from the point that is by the use with what is there
- point to point by person and then yourself, then pick it up to touch sometimes then to put in pocket = screwed up or put it back
- hold finger or two fingers down then one up = restore things then i don't think insane is insane here that is pointed to do.
- dropping noise = disappointment
- favor spot = holding a spot as though favoring the point with grimace or focus is pained or relieved where touching the forehead or side of body.
- hold arm down or up = wait
- hold arm out a bit = for waiting
- drop carrier or run in = if pointed away from you get outta way or like a football.
- drop down a lier or line = checked out this I think he has nothing
- put the line together or back = checked things out
- holding a key or crook a finger to put out then bring in the finger = oh okay I will hit the sack discovered in federation or I am okay in faderation
- hold up both hands to wave in the air then point or wave = no no not there
point finger left = go left or not wrong
- making mockery or comparison by mimick = make notice to something in the speech
- a mess = making a point I think where this seems to clean up if pointed out or not by speaking about things or pointing a finger. So if a stink then clear the stench to do what you want.
- point finger right = go right
- point finger back = go back
- point ginger forward = go ahead or go straight
- point finger down = get down
- point finger up = get up
- point finger = over there
- point finger at person = you
- point finger at you = me
- hold fingers outward = take away or give to as needed
- circle finger left = circle back to the left
- circle finger right = circle back to right
- circle finger near the ear = crazy
- to hold 1 finger up and point = 2 feet that way
- 2 times and point = 20 feet that way
- 3 times for 200 feet
- to hold 2 fingers up and point = 2 yards that way
- twice and point = 20 yards that way
- thrice and point = 200 yards that way
- hold up 3 fingers and point = 3 yards that way
- hold down 3 fingers and point = crawl 3 yards that way
- twice and point = 30 yards that way
- hold down two fingers twice and point = crawl 30 yards that way and you don't have to crawl
- thrice and point = 300 yards that way
- hold down three fingers up or 4 fingers down a short time thrice and point = crawl or walk 300 yards that way or createthe area point
- to hold 4 fingers up and point = 4 yards that way
- to hold 4 fingers down and up twice is pushups and three times point = as many pushups you can however many yards that way
- to wave your hand or point = this is made aware feel or don't as you are to think to seem aware
- think to work the walk to go if thought is creativity = you create or made some cover or created point that is showing or seeing a person that is with the point or object
- to hold 4 fingers up thrice and point = 400 yards that way
- to hold 4 fingers down thrice and point = crawl or walk 400 yards that way
- to hold 5 fingers up and point = 5 yards that way
- to hold 5 fingers down and point = crawl or run 5 yards that way
- to hold 5 fingers down and up 2 times and point = 50 pushups however many times that way or not
- to hold 5 fingers up 2 times and point = 50 feet that way avoiding obstacles
- to hold 5 fingers up 3 times and point = 500 feet run that way avoiding all obstacles or collapse while trying
- to hold 5 fingers up = steal it or five finger discount
- to hold five fingers up and curve them = take it or grab it or go
- thumb up = kill the person if they are inclined to stay by now or okay
- thumb down = denied or no use
- thumb down to let the person live as drawn is the left spiral with finger = chaos wave energy focus or cause chaos by feel
- draw right spiral with finger = change or positive
- a vertical right slash = allow or do with
- a vertical left slash = delete or do without
- sake mood in no drunk, pound fist and up and down fingers or shake head as you think energy shrugged off is where you don't need things like alcohol or sugar drinking.
- sake mood or no otherwise nothing drunk, up and down fingers as you shake head as you think energy shrugged off is no need
- hand mimic walking = go away or walk on
- open hand = offer or present
- open hand held horizontally in front = stop
- hold up a drink or no drunk then point fingers up or say the message = the fingers are how many drinks to order or speaking
- think and straighten up and no drunk or nothing drunk = change metabolic rate to higher and less eating to raise or lower height and to seem a race you think that is or need in life until no need and things as else are as the creator needs
- finger in left ear = stop and do what you want
- finger in right ear = stop and don't do
- oddly held head is a slanted head to indicate interesting and not really that good
- head up or raised up = approach or approval
- point to ear = listen
- to put finger in ear = don't listen
- hold hand up = wait
- hold arm = stay or go as you wish to go
- to state or show something then don't do the idea usually near the end = not or nothing serious your fine is okay
- to state or show something then do the idea = is serious
- made to do by idea purpose = thought was necessary or allowed by feel.
- leave a space between or a dot separate = get the point or realize what is there by the distance no stealing by area there by the space, this is area that is related to area feel nothing more
- to wipe nose = cold now see, to feel it or walk away especially with no hit
- to wipe nose and say something of gratitude = show no
respect or okay
- to wipe nose and then hold hand out = disrrepect
- to wipe nose and say something nice = drive person away
- to rub nose on right = lying
- to rub nose on left = truth
- to rub left of jaw = going somewhere or getting there
- to rub right of jaw = doubtful
- to hold finger near bottom of jaw = pondering or
- scratch your head or cheek = figured things out
- to hold finger or either hand near mouth = thinking as to halt or hold if necessary
- to hold one or more fingers up after pounding table = thinking is over as you get attention and state an order or how many fingers will be the order
- to draw in air a mouth and a line down through the mouth = stop talking
- to hold head on left = painful or in pain
- to hold fist to head = pain stopped or no pain
- to hold head on right shoulder = sleep
- to hold fist to head right = wake up or awake
- to lift shoulders up = don't know
- to cradle yourself = emotional pain or being vulnerable
- to hug, high five, punch friendly or show you think of a person = I care
- to hug object = desire object
- to draw the animal shape = animal, of what type is drawn
- to widen eyes = surprise
- to hold your hand down = unacceptable or denied
- to reach out hand and make a check in air = success
- body shakes = nervous reaction
- to point at you open hand and point at person = I trade with
- to point at you open hand and point at objects = I will
- to wave hand = no-no
- to pound fist = stop
- to look stern = unaccepted
- to look stern and shake head = bad mistake
- to shake head = no
- to nod head or make 1st finger circle with thumb = yes or
- to nod left and bob left shoulder twice = uncertain
- to lean your head, to the right = odd or wierd event
- to cup outstrtched hand = summon/s
- to use the flat outstretched hand and curl fingers up or point finger
at person and curl it up = come here
- to hold finger out with a diagonaally upward slant = point
- to roll your right hand and have it rolled outward to a slant flat position, thats
outward = here you go or up to you
- to roll left hand out with slanted flat position, outward =
- to have both hands out with flat position or move head left =
- a kiss on both cheeks = greeting or welcome
- to have eye contact = acknowledgement or self-confident
- to be avoiding eye contact = uncertainty, unworthiness
- third finger up with the rest down, pointing down or
upward = fuck you
- two middle fingers up in V formation up or down = peace
- two outer fingers with the 2 middle fingers down = peace
- to head bob right and dip shoulder two times = relax or I
give in to the will of the other
- having your hand held near the crotch = power, get your mind collected
- to be with a closed hand near the crotch = get grip or focus
- some fingers held down or point and gesture away = go away, go
After all this after you gesture or whatever you can gain a dexterity, thats unbelievable or otherwise noted seeing this is the shape your in that the body adapts from what is there. This I think is asking from need for things too much, asking for things can get you in trouble sometimes so you may need to avoid some circumstance. Begging sometimes on the street is noted as stealing or so your aware so be warned or be well.